1. We believe it is our calling to love others as God loves us.
2. We believe in the Christian theological doctrine of the Trinity, that God is a Triune God.
This doctrine, as we understand it, is that God is one God who exists in three distinct persons
(God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit).
3. We believe in the full deity and humanity of Jesus Christ,
the second person in the Trinity who is the Son of God.
4. We believe in the spiritual lostness of the human race. This is the idea that
every person is in need of a Savior because of sin,
and we believe that Savior to be Jesus Christ, the Son of God.
5. We believe in the substitutionary atonement and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in salvation by faith alone in Jesus Christ alone.
7. We believe in the physical return of Jesus Christ.
8. We believe in the authority and inerrancy of Scripture,
both the Old Testament or Hebrew Bible and the New Testament.
Furthermore, as an act of spiritual discipline, we strive, as God the Holy Spirit helps us,
to love God and to love our neighbors as ourselves, as Jesus commanded us to do
(cf. Mt. 22:37-40, Jn. 13:34-35).